We at Bandwagon respect the privacy and confidentiality of our clients’ personal data. We are committed to implementing policies, practices and processes to safeguard the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data you provide us, in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
We have developed this Privacy / Data Protection Policy to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, disclose, process and retain your personal data
How We Collect Your Personal Data
Data is collected when:
• you place the orders with us,
• enquire about our services or products,
• interact with us on social media platforms,
• participate in our events, referral programmes or contests,
• provide your feedback to us,
• interact with us in any manner.
Types of Personal Data We Collect About You
The types of personal data we collect about you may include:
• Personal Details
• Personal Contact Information
• Payment information and Transaction details
• Delivery Address
• Marketing preferences
• Email address
• Any other information that you choose to provide
• Information through interactions with our website and social media
During the course of any visit to Bandwagon, the pages you see, along with a short text file called a 'cookie', are downloaded to your computer. Information contained within cookies can help us to provide you with a better online user experience and assist us to analyse the profile of our visitors. Bandwagon may gather non-personal information regarding the visitors to our website on our behalf using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded on our website. Bandwagon uses this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
• Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
• You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
If you would rather not have cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to deny cookies. You can also select to delete cookies from your computer at your discretion. For further information on cookies visit aboutcookies.org.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the personal data we have collected about you for one or more of the following purposes:
• Process payment for products and services
• Billing and payment processing
• Provide customer service and support
• Billing and other credit-related activities
• Managing our relationship with you
• Delivery and order fulfilment
• Improve our products and services
If you provide any personal information to us, you give us permission to contact you for marketing purposes, which may include messages via post, telephone, SMS or email.
We'll make sure that we only send you messages that we think will be of interest to you - for instance, the information of our promotions, details of special offers or information about new products and services. If you do not want us to use your personal information for these marketing purposes, you can decide to opt-out of these types of marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send to you or contact us at email@example.com
Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
We disclose some of the personal data we have collected about you to the parties or organisations outside Bandwagon solely for the fulfillment of our obligations to you in delivering our products and services as well as to fulfill any regulatory or legal requirements.
Compliance With Laws
Where required to do so by law, we will disclose your personal data to the relevant authorities or to law enforcement agencies upon their requests.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
Links to third party websites
Changes To This Data Protection Policy:
We may update our Data Protection Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the policy on this page.
Please revisit this page periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
By using this site, you consent to the above privacy policies.